Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Variety Is The Spice Of Life

You've heard that old saying "variety is the spice of life," well it's true isn't it. That's another reason why I love cooking home meals. Not only is there a large variety of meals to cook but there's a wide variety of spices, combinations, recipes and methods. I love it!


Cooking can really spice up your life in more ways than one. As I said yesterday, it can really help your mental health as your life is filled with things you love and enjoy. Not only that, it can help physically, giving you a sense of control as make healthy choices; which also helps your outlook. You can find the foods, combinations, recipes and spices you and your family like.


You have the freedom to experiment and what a great feeling that is. One can be as creative or uncreative as one wants to be. What I'm finding is the more different recipes I try, and I'm still doing simple easy ones, the more variety I find. What I mean is doing one thing in a recipe can often translate into other recipes. This helps make them your own.

No comments: