Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cooking Home Meals

Welcome to Cooking Home Meals made the easy and fun way. Cooking great meals at home can be both healthy and tasty, too. Don't let cooking be a chore; learn easy methods to prepare meals in short order. With a little planning, great recipes and simple directions you can break up the monotony of busy living. Learn where to find new and interesting recipes from professional chefs and everyday people who have discovered cooking made easy and fun.
Recently, I grew bored with the rut my family had fallen into with the meals we ate. I knew I had to change my diet longterm to lose weight and keep it off. But diets are so boring and boring means you won't stay with it. I grew up cooking in my families resteraunt and at home, so I knew cooking could be fun, easy and healthy. I was amazed as I started on this journey, how with a little planning I didn't spend anymore time cooking than before. And what a difference it has made in attitude and taste. Things are no longer boring and we eat out less and save money.
Cooking has become a fun family event around our house. We plan meals, shop, cook and clean up together. We get out old cookbooks, search the web and experiment with simple recipes that are easy to follow. We've learned to marinade, rub and brine; bar-b-que, roast and saute, and so can you.